Friday, May 14, 2010

Sing Alongs, Pool Parties and "Family" Fun

This week has been filled with balcony fun, we have pulled out the pool and sat around in the sun while the babies splashed, Hope brought up the guitar for the kiddies and they sat in amazement listening to us sing and some even bobbed around. Last night we shared in some "family" fun, all the volunteers sat around with babes in pj's and we sang along to the guitar and enjoyed each others company. Nothing much to report here...although we have enjoyed our time on the balcony but I am looking forward to missing up the routine this wknd and hopefully start off next week with a little variety. I am not sure what our plan is tomorrow- but I will write more soon.
Tonight I am thankful for great friends- no matter where I am or where they are in the world they continually lift me up and rejuvenate my spirit when needed. I hope everyone has a great wknd. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment