Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On the upside….

On the upside….. my kids smile at me the minute I walk into the nursery and grapple at my feet to be the first one out!

On the upside…. E is standing on his own and could quite possibly be walking before I return home :)

On the upside…. W is FINALLY standing with help without resistance and whining… we are making progress!

On the upside…. B is looking healthier everyday and also gaining a little bit of chub :)

On the upside… Mr. JR has become my little buddy no matter who mischievous  he can be!

On the upside… I had a day away from the nursery today to help with sorting and organizing at the new property before the new container of supplies arrives…. and my children were elated to see me walk in before dinner. I sat on the floor and immediately had 7 children climbing and pushing for a squeeze and a ti bou (little kiss). (ON the downside someone's dirty diaper exploded on my pants – GROSS)

On the upside…. I have had some incredible connections with friends and family at home that have totally lifted my spirit an reminded me how incredibly lucky I am to have these people in my life.

On the upside… I have seen some amazing volunteers return home knowing that it was not goodbye…. that I have just established lasting friendships :)

Today was on the upside :)

More soon …..

No comments:

Post a Comment