Friday, May 7, 2010

Meet the Crew….

Day 1 and 2 029

This is Miss. W she is a total sweetheart and always ready with a smile.

Day 1 and 2 040 

This is B he is my smallest and youngest, it wasn't until today that he was feeling 100% so I am just getting a feel for his personality  but I could just cuddle him all day if they let me.

Day 3 018

  JR is just full of energy, many think he is naughty but I just LOVE it, he has this cheeky little grin an is always on the go.

Day 1 and 2 050

Mr. E just turned 1 on Monday, he is a very sweet little boy who totally thrives on the one –on- one attention.

 

Finally a friend should be an easy way to get these pictures on here so hopefully I can post more soon. I will hopefully post more tonight after our visit to the tent city.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brit they all look so beautiful, hope your having a blast...i know how much you want to be there and your there 7 more weeks but you can do it....thoes babies need you right now....i saw the boys yesterday they miss you too but there just fine =) keep smiling and we will see you in no time <3 xoxox

    ReplyDelete