Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Humble Abode

Moving to Udaipur I have made some sacrifices.

It will be hot, I will sweat.

It is far, I will miss my favorite people.

It is different, I wont have the same liberties.

But I will have a place to call home and it will be comfortable. A personal non negotiable.

And I was presented with a couple anxiety- raising options but I am so blessed to have found a very comfortable apartment just a walk away from the office and a short distance from “the old city” my favorite part.

WELCOME….

IMG_8201

The front entrance with the beautiful view of the old city and the Aravali mountains!

IMG_8191

The front room with the makeshift couches!

IMG_8187

One of 2 full bathrooms

IMG_8184

On the top right the entrance to my kitchen, the top left the entrance to the 2nd bathroom and to the bottom right the entrance to my balcony and bottom left the entrance to my bedroom!

IMG_8185 My kitchen

IMG_8194 Out to my balcony

IMG_8197

IMG_8199

The picture doesn’t do it justice but I can see the City Palace, the Pichola Lake, the old city and the mountains!

IMG_8183

My bedroom without any decorations yet!

Now come visit…I have lots of room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment