Sunday, April 29, 2012

My friends are cooler than yours!

2 years ago I made the decision to move to the big city, I was SO nervous. I was starting fresh, leaving behind the comforts of Guelph, leaving behind my solid group of friends, a city and University I knew so well. Toronto was the big city, the traffic, the culture, the vibe, the people all unnerved me.

2 years later it terrifies me to leave it all behind. Thankfully I know this isn’t goodbye, simply see you later. But still it is going to be incredibly tough.

Thankfully I have a PHENOMENAL group of friends to send me off, shoot me full of encouragement and love so I will be riding a high wave when I depart in a few short days.

The last couple days have been so amazing, here are a couple of my favourite moments and favourite people.

Delhi and Goodbye 193

Delhi and Goodbye 203

Delhi and Goodbye 206

Delhi and Goodbye 208

Delhi and Goodbye 228

Delhi and Goodbye 234

Delhi and Goodbye 238

Delhi and Goodbye 240

A fantastic evening followed up by a day of rollercoasters, childlike fun, funnel cakes and plenty of laughs at WONDERLAND!

Wonderland!

Kev and I

Lovee

My friends are WAY cooler than yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment