Monday, April 25, 2011

The Long Awaited Return

So its officially booked- I am headed back to Haiti.

Hallelujah!

The flight is booked, the “vacation” time is approved at work, the ball is rolling.

I will be headed to Espwa Berlancia to help Rhyan Buettner in the early stages of opening up her home for children with HIV/AIDS. My role can be but is not limited to; caring for the children, completing maintenance around the property- basically whatever is needed.

The next step is gathering all the funds to make it happen.

The cost of my trip is approximately $800 dollars- flight, transportation and food in country. I would also like to collect a sizeable donation to help Rhyan with the operating costs of the home.

Any and all donations are appreciated.

Cheques can be made out to me: Brittnei Berrisford and sent to

499 Ontario Street, Toronto ON, M4X 1M8

322713

I will also be collecting a whole bunch of items to bring with me. Stay tuned for a list of items!

 

Thanks all for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment