Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YES we feel your pain

I can't imagine how it felt...

But I felt your pain, turning on that tv crushed me in a way I could NEVER imagine, the tears, the anxiety and the frustration that followed will NEVER come close to the fear and the terror of that day for those THERE.

Today as I fast and reflect on the events 1 year ago today this song speaks VOLUMES to everything I am thinking and feeling.


1 year ago today, at 4:53pm Haiti's ground shook and shook the lives of so many around the world. Over 300,000 people died that day. Thousands have died as a result, and thousands continue to die due to the current Cholera epidemic. Although they are not out of the woods yet we must rejoice in the power and the courage display over the last year. They made it, we made it and we can only move forward.

Say a prayer, take a moment of silence and reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment