Monday, January 24, 2011

If you call my name out loud

“Do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all
I suppose I would

102_1388

And if I was gone from the land we know
Would be the dawn
And let your beauty still show
And if you were walking
And heard the cold night coming
Would you call my name
'cause you know I'd come running

You know I would. You know I would.”

102_1379

Listening to this song tonight I couldn't help but think of my babies, it has been 8 months now- for me it feels like just last week, for them I am not even a part of their memory. And truthfully this breaks my heart.

102_1397

Nevertheless…

Knowing that my purpose was to love and to give with all my heart. I know I fulfilled my purpose.

They are now walking, talking and growing.

May 27th 090

I am thankful for that.

JR has gone home to his forever family. B has returned to his biological family, please GOD keep him healthy, safe and loved. W continues to develop into the beautiful little girl she will be. And I am told E is quickly developing is own personality.

Next time I come running- I will give more, I will love more and I will never regret that.

Mid May- 085

I will come running kiddos. You know I will.

Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment