Monday, January 3, 2011

Forever Grateful

To all of those who have provided me support both financially or emotionally I would like to thank you yet again. Over the last couple months I have been blessed with an outpouring of support to make my March 2011 trip back to Haiti possible. Both the encouragement, love and funds provided warm my heart and continue to fuel my passion for and commitment to Haiti.

As I count down the days until my return… 70…I am currently sitting at $970 raised…… with only a few hundred dollars left to go. This is amazing considering my numerous asks over the last couple years.

Every little bit helps.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with you again in a couple months. Please join me in keeping Haiti in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple days as we near the 1 year anniversary of the earthquake the shook us all.

Forever Grateful.

With a full heart,

Brittnei

No comments:

Post a Comment