Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HOME

Wow! Do I EVER miss those babies, I have been home less than 48 hours and the breakdowns continue…. the excitement of being home/ graduating and seeing those I love and missed has dwindled and ALL I can think about are those babies that I didn’t hold today.

I hope they know that I  am thinking about them every second and I have not forgotten them, I hope someone will give them a squeeze tonight and tell them it is from me, I hope they know I love them with all my heart – a heart that aches for them at this very moment. GOSH I wish I had a way to have the best of both worlds.

W, E, B and JR: I am thinking about you tonight- I LOVE YOU!

Last couple days 020

2 comments:

  1. You loved them well.....and they knew it : )

    Stephanie M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, hunny, i know the feeling! you're in my prayers! when i left over a year ago, Rhyan sent me a bumper sticker that said 'don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened'. maybe you don't want to hear that right now, and i know it's hard to smile when your heart's broken, but you know what? being there is totally worth the pain of saying goodbye. But you probably know that already ;-)...HUGS!! ~Em

    ReplyDelete