Monday, January 4, 2010

What Now?





























2010 is not like any other year... this year I will be graduating University and I am faced with a million options.. not one guaranteed.



I am a perpetual planner and I like to have everything figured out, but for the first time in a long time I have to have faith that everything will come together. One thing that is for sure is that I will be returning to Haiti in April for a two months stay. I had this trip booked almost immediately after stepping off the plane in June returning from 1 month in Kenya and 1 month in Haiti. I fell in love with the children at God's Littlest Angels, the organization, the staff and the volunteers I encountered, I have held on tight to any and all connections I made while in Haiti and I am eagerly waiting my reunion with them in 4 months!


During my last stay I worked with 8 beautiful children and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of each and everyone of them. They will never remember my face, my voice or my touch but I am confident that the love I poured into them during my stay will have a lasting impact on their development and their well being. I leave a piece of my heart in Haiti every time I go... who knows what this next visit may bring. I welcome any hardship or challenge I may face in order to hold those babies in my arms again.

I am seeking support within my community, from my friends and family in order to make this volunteer trip possible. Please contact me if you wish to make a monetary donation, any and all contributions are greatly appreciated.






















No comments:

Post a Comment