Friday, January 22, 2010

The faces I will miss....they have gone HOME!

Just a few faces I will miss...
He is now with his forever family...
So is she....

I prayed that I would be able to hold them again...


but I am EXTREMLY happy that they have FINALLY found comfort in their forever homes,
I will continue to long for their snuggles, they giggles and their endless love
but I am confident that they will be fulfilled!
Please continue to pray for these little babies so that they have a smooth transition....
Please continue to pray for the strength and endurance of GLA staff and volunteers, they have said ALOT of goodbyes for which they cannot prepare.....
Please continue to pray for all of Haiti, it will be a long and trying process to rebuild this beautiful country!
All the best to those forever families! These babies are trully blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment