Sunday, March 13, 2011

Never play leap frog with a unicorn…

The roomies and I headed out to the St. Patty’s Parade in Toronto today. I enjoyed the exciting music, cute little faces waving excitedly and my roommate’s excitement over every single leprechaun imposter.

A stark contrast to the week ahead of me.

Or is it?

I hope for cute little faces waving excitedly- grabbing my hand as I walk- looking at me curiously.

I suspect there with be music to be heard, communities that are lively and people that are enjoying life.

And I expect the trip participants to be jittery and excited about the new experience they are about to embark on.

On second thought- this was a perfect way to send myself off.

I will be leaving in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I will be returning in the wee hours of the following Wednesday.

I will not have access to internet so I will not be blogging throughout my trip but I will post all of my blog when I return- stay tuned.

Ps. Never Play Leap Frog with a Unicorn- a piece of advice handed down to me today from a cheeky little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment