Friday, April 9, 2010

Reliving the days...

My university career is coming to an end. Last class today with just one paper, one take home and 2 finals before I am no longer a student here at the University of Guelph. I am looking forward to the liberating feeling but it is going to be incredibly hard to say goodbye to Guelph which has become my home and even harder to say goodbye to the incredible people who have been by my side through the rollarcoaster that was these last 4 years. The pictures below are some of my best memories of my university career.
4th year!



3rd year!




2nd year!






First year! We have come a longgggggggggg way!

Honesty, I dont know how I would have made it through that first year without this girl :)


I hate goodbyes, so this is not goodbye this is see you soon! Thank you for everything I love you all so much! All the best in the years to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment