Monday, March 29, 2010

Collecting Donation Items for Haiti

Hello ALL!
I am currently collecting items that Hope and I can bring with us to GLA- Haiti.
If you think you can get your hands on these items please let me know ASAP and we can arrange a drop off/ pick up spot.
Pass on this list to others and feel free to pass on my contact information- IF you are in the USA or other regions of Haiti and are still interested in collecting items let me know and I can pass on the mailing address of the Canada/ USA GLA offices who are continually collecting items and sending them to Haiti.
The list is as follows:

infant tylenol
diapers
bandages
triple- antibiotic ointment
pack n' plays
crib sheets
baby cereal and fruit puree
baby lotion
soap
toothpaste
toothbrushes
shoes ands and sandals
candels
rope
work gloves


Again- I will be leaving in less than one month so please let me know ASAP
519 505 1577
Thank you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment