Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I look forward to...

In exactly ONE month I will be arriving in Haiti with a good friend of mine, Hope.

I look forward to...

- never having to worry about school/papers/midterms/finals/marks/professors/comparisons or any aspect of the rat race that is university EVER AGAIN!

- sharing my love for this amazing country with an incredible person so eager to get involved and witness everything that Haiti has to offer....

- stepping off the plane and validating everything I have been feeling since I last left and overcoming my anxiety over what I may see after the devastating earthquake

- seeing all those familiar faces at GLA :)

- holding those Haitian beauties and meeting all those new faces

- exploring more of the region and staring at those beautiful mountains all day long ;)

- being reunited with my # 1 love in the world.. HAITI <3

- helping in whatever way I can for an incredible cause!

Do I sound excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment