Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A friend in need…. read how YOU can help!

Hello Friends! I am writing today on behalf of a very good friend of mine, her name is Rhyan Buettner and I have the pleasure of working alongside her the past two summers in Haiti. She is recently taken on the incredibly rewarding challenge of supporting an orphanage in the heart of Haiti, she has taken on this commitment with its associated challenges and rewards- she is truly an awesome lady! 

At this time she is calling on YOUR help- she is in need of CHILDREN’s GRAVOL in liquid form preferably but the chewable and suppositories could also be helpful. If you have access to this or know someone who could help/donate/ put me in touch with someone would could please contact me ASAP. I am needing to collect these materials and send them off to the USA before she departs for Haiti yet again at the end of next week.

Please email me directly at britt_berri@hotmail.com

Please check out her blog and read more about what she is doing: www.becausehecalled.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance!

In Haiti Love,

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment