Monday, October 11, 2010

ABC Thankfuls

A- Abundance of just about everything in my life.

B- Brothers- I have been blessed with 5 little ones and they mean the world to me!

C- Committed Friends- friends protect the silver lining and make the good days even BETTER!

D- Dogs- Trouper, Byron and Pepsi all those little pups that show me unconditional love every time I make the trip home <3

E- Education- so often I grumble about the stress and trouble school  brought me  but I am incredibly thankful to have the opportunity to complete not only elementary school, no only high school but a university degree. Hundreds of students didn’t start school this September simply because they couldn’t afford it.

F- Food! So often I forget how incredibly lucky I am to eat what I do when I do,never have I had to worry about the supply of food or my nutrition. I continually challenge myself to be thankful everyday for its abundance!

G- Gatherings- of friends, family and soon to be friends, I am constantly surrounded by such awesome people who bring such light to my life :) Growth- everyday my life grows in a million different directions!

H- Haiti, its beauty, its culture, its resiliency and its strength and its babies

I- Ice cream- whoever invented lactose intolerance was crazy! Ice cream can heal any wound ;)

J- JRobert, Ti J and all of those beautiful Haitian babes who are on my mind EVERYDAY- on this beautiful thanksgiving eve I pray that someone gives them an extra squeeze and hug for me! A JOB- that challenges, and pushes me to new levels!

K-Kindness- simple- a smile, a hug, a caring ear!

L- Love- all kinds shown in all ways!

M- Mothers, I have two and both bring such a unique component to my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today without either one of them!

N- Nothing more beautiful than the fall colours and gorgeous tress. I LOVE FALL!

O-

P- Passion- I have found my passion and I continue to find fuel for that passion- so many go their entire life just going through the motions- I am thankful for direction.

Q-

R-Rayjon Sharecare- awareness, mentors, love, commitment

S- spaghetti and meatballs- my favourite meal! SOCCER- kicking a ball and running full speed is good for the soul!

T- Travel- a map on my wall marks where I have and where I wish to go someday soon- I crave the adventure, the culture and the thrill!

U- Unrelenting squeezes- I am a sucker for a good HUG!

V-

W- Water- so often we take it for granted, Wislande- my beautiful babe who brings me sunshine everyday from across the ocean!

X-Y-Zed- thats for all my American buddies! I love you all, even if you talk funny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment