Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Blessings

When we count our many blessings it isn’t hard to see

That life’s most valued riches

are the treasures that are free.

For it isn’t what we own or buy that signifies our wealth

Its the special gifts that have no price- our family, friends and health….

And WOW am I ever blessed.

With 2 sets of incredible parents who support me, challenge me and love me unconditionally.

5 amazing little brothers who help me grow and teach me so much in their innocence, individuality and outpouring of love.

A huge, expanded family- has taught me so many life lessons both blatant and inherent.

Amazing friends both near and far. Those who are by my side day in and day out and those who are not as close but provide the same closeness, love, support and good times from afar. I am able to learn from and with each and everyone of them.

A heart for social justice, equality and hope.

Incredible life experiences, the ability to travel to Haiti and Kenya and develop my own individuality, passion and drive.

A future that is bright and limitless.

As Christmas quickly approaches I am challenging myself to reflect on these many blessings and ensure that everyone on this list above knows exactly how thankful I am for them.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment