Sunday, November 21, 2010

A whirlwind weekend….

has come to an end.

This is a weekend I have been looking forward these last couple weeks for a couple reasons.

1. 2nd Annual Starvathon- connect with the trip participants whom I will be leading to Haiti in March and facilitating some activities that I had been preparing for quite some time!

2. Connect with my “Haiti people”, friends I have made over the years that share the same passion as I do which makes for an incredible connection. Especially seeing the faces of those who returned from Haiti after a turbulent week!

3. Getting HOME to visit my family.

The 2nd Annual Starvathon was a GREAT success, everything went smoothly… considering! and we received great feedback. We have yet to hear how much we raised for Rayjon (TBA).

The excitement for my upcoming trip is mounting!

Starvathon and Visit Home 001

Starvathon and Visit Home 036 Starvathon and Visit Home 037

 

Starvathon and Visit Home 070

 

Starvathon and Visit Home 072

Thank you to ALL who made this such an incredible success… until next year :)

 

A visit home always has a way of grounding me… OH! how I enjoy those excited smiles, hugs and kisses upon my return…. the excited puppy greeting me with his own love and affection and the laughs and entertainment that comes with getting caught up on all the “new” happenings and developments around the house!

Starvathon and Visit Home 113

Starvathon and Visit Home 116

Starvathon and Visit Home 119

Starvathon and Visit Home 107

Starvathon and Visit Home 098 Starvathon and Visit Home 099

Much Love,

Brittnei

No comments:

Post a Comment